Barry frequently presents at conference talks, workshops, and webinars. Barry enjoys working with peers to share, empower, and entertain with live interactive sessions. 40 years of public speaking experience is reflected in the list of talks below. Crafted conference talks tuned to the organizer’s audience. The general theme for all the talks is to help people understand, give them actionable advice, and provide empowering homework they can use to go back and take action to scale, be more secure, or enhance their personal capability/capacity.
- Keynotes – Barry’s keynotes focus on instigating out of the box thinking. Keynotes need to be memorable with stories that inspire action.
- Conference Sessions – Focus on a topic that normally is part of industry security, scaling, or resiliency issues.
- Curated Panel Sessions – Some issues are best expressed by the wisdom of peers in the community. Barry would use the extensive peer community to curate sessions that empower the audience.
- Workshops – Security, Network, and DDoS Resiliency workshops focus on the empowerment of new generations of talent. Thousands of engineers around the world have gone through the ISP and Security Workshops. Today, the focus is on DDoS Resiliency workshops to help organizations in a world of Cloud, Edge, 5G, and Hybrid Architectures.
- Facilitated & Table-Top Exercises – One of the best ways to learn how to respond to DDoS Attacks, breaches, and other security incidents is through guided exercises. These exercises are designed to tease out the organization’s security strengths while assisting the team to triage the weaknesses that best meet the organization’s business priorities.
Requestions a Conference Talk
E-mail Barry Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss conference talks.
Library of Conference Talks and Workshops
Stay Connected to the Senki Community
Stay connected to the Senki Community to get updates on new empowerment and security insights.